My girlfriend and I had protected sex - I used a spermicidal condom with additional spermicidal lube i put inside on the head of the penis - and I finished, took the condom off and wiped myself off with a paper towel, being very careful not to touch anything on myself before it was wiped away. I touched the head to see if there was anything left, dabbed again and then wiped my hands off on the outside of the towel and threw it away. A few minutes later I licked her out but I put my fingers on the vaginal area and inside her just a little bit in the midst of the licking. This was a few days ago and its roughly the midpoint for her between periods so I wanted to ask if there was any chance I could have gotten her pregnant this way. Thanks so much for your help and thoughts.

It sounds as though you were very thorough... I doubt she's gunna get pregnant. If she does, it's a total freak accident.