Ok, so, me and my partner were having sex, we did it twice WITH condoms, neither of which were broken, and after the second time he removed te condom and wiped off everything with a towel. After that we fell asleep for 45 minutes to maybe and hour almost. Then when we woke up we were going to have sex once again, but this time I asked if he wanted to put it in without a condom, just to see how it felt because neither of us have tried it. So he did and he thrusted very lightly about 4 times and then took it out. He said nothing had come out, not even pre ejaculation, but what I'm worried about is could I be pregnant at all from anything that he didn't completely wipe off before we fell asleep? He wiped pretty good and took everything he could get out of the tip, and I'm guessing within an hour any little bit would be dried up and dead. But I'm supposed to get my period this week and it has yet to come and I'm terrified it won't. Help :'(

Hi Sparks,

There is a chance of pregnancy.

He can't wipe the INSIDE of his penis.  Any semen, not precum but semen with sperm, would remain inside his urethra.  Just putting it into your vagina it could squeeze the semen out.

Always use protection during sexual contact.

Good luck.

Just wondering. How did it end up?