My boyfriend and I were being sexual and I made him come . I dipped my finger into his come and I licked it off then I got more and made him lick it off. I didn't wash my hands after that. On the way home (took about twenty minutes) I was picking flowers and licking my fingers. Once I was home I accidentally touched my vagina with the finger I had his sperm on.. Can I get pregnant if I touch my vagina with the finger I touched his come with?

My hubby and I were being intimate and he ejaculated while wearing a condom, still penetrating me. When he pulled out he stared at me and said, "oh c**p the condom broke". I look down and the entire head of his penis was uncovered, and the rest of the condom was still hanging by a thread. The next day I see spotting and my period starts. Can I get pregnant?