Hi everyone, I just have a few questions for you if you dont mind. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant with our second child for a few months now and I am wondering if I am having symptoms of being pregnant. I have noticed some cramping in my lower stomack and nausa,that can be very distracting at times where its too irritating to sleep, I am feeling dizzy even when I lay down I feel as if I am spinning. Normally I feel so tierd and all I want to sleep constantly but lately I have been feeling like I cannot sleep at all. I do have to use the potty a lot, and this is gross but I have white stringy discharge but no bleeding and a few days ago it was like water thats not really normal for me, I know I problable have many symptoms of being pregnant, I just havent been prego for about four years and cant remember much, I made a appt for my obgyn but I thought of getting some advise from you for the time being so I dont go crazy just thinking about it.
thanks a bunch :-D

Yes, pre-ejac can contain sperm. It is the leftover sperm from your last ejaculation which gets carried down. Pulling out is an extremely unreliable method of contraception and you should use a condom instead. Emergency contraceptive pills (plan B pills as you call it) have upto an 88% chance of working to stop the pregnancy. There are low chances of her being pregnant but there still are some odds