hey everyone,
I have been off bc since october of 2009. I have been tryin to get pregnant since then. Well i did not get a period in december but then got one jan 4th. It was off and on. I bled light for two days then stopped for a day then bled light again for two days then it stopped completely. Im suppose to get my period the first week of february. the 24th of jan I got really light pink spotting but only when i wiped and I am having cramping. It lasted for a day and a half and went away for a day then came back again really light for 1/2 a day. Could this be implantation bleeding? my breast are a little swollen and my nipples sorta hurt and i have cramping. I have been very emotional. once minute i have teary eyes and the next i am happy or mad.. please help!! i cant take a test for 4 more days.. i just need some hope! i really hope i am pregnant! %-)

Hi honey! I think I've answered you before, I'm not sure! But when you have spotting like this it CAN be from pregnancy, usually it is from conception right before your period! It is SO hard to determine if someone is pregnat or not! Because PMS is JUST like pregnancy symptoms and visa versa! It is hard to know either way! And when you REALLY REALLY want to be pregnant, you can actually cause delays in your period and have symptoms of pregnancy - it is called "Hysterical Pregnancy" Taking prenatal vitamins have been proven to increase your fertility! There are even new pills out there to increase your fertility! I don't know if they work, but it is the same science! You also need to help out the sperm - via lifting your buttocks and keeping that way! And being intimate as much as possible, because htere is now proof that the more sex your have the more mobile the sperm are! I always say "It takes ALL the planets to be lined up" and this is so true! It takes 1 sperm out of a million to get to the destination! So whatever help you can give that 1 sperm the better! Also know that healthy couples can take upto 1 year to become pregnant - without intervention from a doctor! If anything changes please let me know OK? good luck and health honey!

if anyone can help me, it'd be much appreciated.
for the last couple weeks i have had strange shocks throughout my belly. then for the last few days i have been overly tired, and i've been getting enough sleep. my eyes, actually feel like they are burning all the time. for the last TWO days i have been throwing up in the morning, and feeling sick throughout the days. i also have a tender spot under/around my right rib, nothing too serious, but i can definetly feel it at times. i have something kind of like my period right now, it's browner, and has clear discharge as well..i got it about a week early, and i've had it for about 3 days, it's almost done already. it was never heavy, it was never bright red like usual. i feel i should wait about a week to take a pregnancy test..do you think i could be pregnant?

I am 16 and my parents dont know what me and my boyfriend do.
We had sex a week ago while i was on the second day of my period and we used a condom, he didnt cum(both our first times having sex)

But a few days after we had sex, i kept worrying im going to get pregnant, thts all thts on my mind..Im so scared i cant even eat. I dont want to be pregnant..My bestfriends mom is a doctor and she is taking me to get B.C. BUT my question is could i get or be pregnant?

Hi honey! I take it that this was unprotected! depending on when you ovulate this will determine if there is a possibilty of pregnancy! ANYTIME you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant! Your egg can live 5 days and the sperm can live 3 so that is a HUGE window of conception! You will have to wait till 21 days after this incident to find out if you are indeed pregnant or not! Also NEVER EVER go unprotected again OK? Even if you are on BCP ALWAYS make your bf wear a condom - this will take away ANY chance of pregnancy! Good luck honey!