I know there is a lot of these, but I just wanted someones opinion. I started taking Lessina birth control pills late August. In December I forgot stopped taking them the last week of the active pills. Started back in January with a new pack. I had unprotected sex before the first week of new pack was finished and stopped taking them after I had unprotected sex due to a move and had too much going on. Since then I've been bloated and have had what I guess you can say a period every month since, but their very unusual. Light and stop and go flow for three days. I've started lactating in February in both breast, just milky white. I've taken three hpt's and all three were negative. I've been tired since January and light headed along with frequent urination. Thoughts?   

You may not be pregnant. The only way to know for sure is through the tests. HPT's are notoriously unreliable. Each test has a different sensitivity. hCG will show up in urine around 2 weeks after implantation. Implantation can take upto 12 days. However every woman is different, your hCG may show up as early as 2 days after conception. only a blood test will give you the most accurate reading. Stress and the mind can make your body do anything. Ever hear the term, "worried sick", its true you can give yourself all the symptoms of pregnancy. Take a walk, have a nice relaxing hot bath and relax. only time and tests can give the answers you need. Take care and good luck