Hi, my girlfriend and I had sex 3 times in a day. I did not ejaculate into her, I usually held back a few before I did the job myself. We were just wondering the probability of pregnancy and the possible steps of prevention. Could you help us answer these questions? Thanks.

Condoms and birth control pills

Yes, I understand that condoms and birth control pills are essential for pre-sex prevention. But I would like to know more on the post-sex prevention. Any suggestions for me?

I would also like to know if I can check if any pre-cum entered her. I guess some did since I removed about 5 seconds before ejaculation. Good thing is that I have urinated before every session and I have also washed my penis or bath before every session. I am also circumcised. Is the probability of pregnancy very low?

With pre come it is a low possibility .. Pre-ejaculate is made completely separate from semen and sperm. It does NOT contain sperm, however upon its exit of the penis it may contain sperm IF there has been sperm in the urethra from a previous ejaculation. When a man orgasms about 98% of the sperm exits his body, so that means 2% of it stays in the penis. and usually washed out upon a urination. But if there has not been a urination then the pre-ejaculate will wash out the sperm, hence the possibility of pre-ejaculate containing sperm.

the only thing to prevent is condoms once you are erect and birth control pills

Thanks alot, I am glad that I have urinated before every session. This puts me at ease. Next time I will use a condom.

No worries i am glad i could help you