Okay, so, I'm not a virgin. I'm 17 years old (sorry if that's not acceptable for some peoples' standards) and normally have a pretty normal period -- typically, it starts around the middle of the month. My boyfriend and I have been sexually active for around two months now, but always use condoms and take other precautions (ie. me urinating after sex to reduce the possibility of becoming pregnant and him pulling out anyway, just in case). I'm not on birth control yet but have an appointment to get birth control in two weeks.

Anyway, today is April 10th. I can't remember exactly the date last month that I got my period, but I'm thinking it was either sooner than the 10th or right on the day. Either way, I'm worried about the possibility of me being pregnant. I've been cramping pretty badly the last couple of days and have been bloated, which typically are signs of an oncoming period, but I'm pretty paranoid anyway. Here recently I've been preeeeetty stressed, considering my boyfriend just started a job that has him working essentially all day every day, and my mom dug through my bedroom and found our condoms. That was a lovely experience (not..).

So.. any ideas on what might be going on with me? I'm severely freaked out but am hoping for the best.

there are alot of signs for pregnancy one is light spotting and sensitive boobs. try not to stress so much i know it hard but i find when im stressed my period comes later then it is meant to. also being 17, there may be hormonal changes in your body or an imbalance which can have an effect on your menstrual cycle....