Alright so my girlfriend and I were having unprotected sex which isn't abnormal for us (most of the time we do use spermicidal condoms though) and I used the pull out method like always before I came. After I did (it was a few seconds after pull out before I did) I wiped off and pumped out as much left over cum as I could until there were no signs of any (about 2-3 minutes of work maybe?) After I went down on her very briefly before we went for round 2 also unprotected and once again I pulled out a few seconds before I came again.

I know with pre-cum the chances are low for pregnancy as long as you urinate between sessions which I did not so I was wondering if anyone has a better idea than me of our chances of being pregnant with the situation at hand.

Thanks in advance

The spermicidal condoms are a good idea.

The thing I see that is a "concern" is that you had just ejaculated, then pumped out, and had sex again. There is a portion of your penis in your body. You can't really pump that part out, it can contain sperm. That's why the suggestion to urinate. Even that is questionable however.

Any precum would have forced any sperm out of your urethra and into her vagina.

So basically if I had any precum during the next session of intercourse we're probably screwed? She said (that day) that she thinks her period is going to happen pretty soon so should that give us any peace of mind?

I should probably go pick up a day after pill tomorrow I suppose.

There is "probably" and then there is "probably." I don't think pregnancy is likely, especially if she's near her period. When did she ovulate? If more than say 3-4 days ago you should be good as the egg is only viable for about 48 hours after ovulation.

The pill can't hurt.

medic-dan wrote:

Quote:

So basically if I had any precum during the next session of intercourse we're probably screwed?

The pill can't hurt.

I'm not sure how close or not she is, she just mentioned to me that she thinks she is close to her period. I can't remember myself exactly when she last was on her period myself so I can't give a close opinion. Even if she isn't about to have it like she thought do you still think it isn't likely?

Yeah I'm going to talk that over with her tonight and see if she agrees

I still don't think its likely. It's just there is always a chance no matter how small.

Well thanks for the peace of mind! Your initial response scared me a bit haha. We aren't necessarily ready to be parents yet. She's on birth control and normally we use condoms. But she is waiting for her prescription refill and well... unprotected is better.

If she's on birth control then I don't see any problem at all. When you said "unprotected" I assumed you meant, nothing.

medic-dan wrote:

Quote:

She's on birth control and normally we use condoms.

Right now she isn't she has the every day you take a pill kind and for about a week she has been out of it, we've been waiting for her new prescription to come in. So for right now we had no protection methods being used at all.

Got ya.

Be careful then. Even when she's back on the pill you should use some protection for a week or so.

Yeah so it can circulate back through her system.
So the consensus is that it probably won't be a problem but I should get the day after pill anyway then?

Exactly. Why chance it.