hi i am 21 and i am 6 weeks late the only time i have ever been late was when i was pregnant with my daughter. i have had loads of negative hpt and one negative blood test. me and my boyfriend would love to know whats going on. we are not trying for a baby.

Hi Rachel! I will help you with some more informaiton OK?

1. When was your LAST period
2. Are your periods usually regular?
3. When did you have your daughter?
4. What dates did you have unprotected sex?
4. When did you have the HPT and the blood tests done?
6. Do you remember when you ovulated?

hi my last period was finished on the 10th of june it was very light and only lasted about 5 days
my periods have always come regualarly
i had my daughter in 2005
i have taken a hpt once a week since i was two weeks late and had blood test done on last tuesday
my boy friend uses the pull out metherd
not sure when i ovulated last

When did you have unprotected sex?

we don't use a condom ever but he rarely cums in me but last time he did was about a month ago

It doesn't take ejaculation IF there is unprotected sex, you WILL eventually get pregnant! You need to find out what exact day it has been since your last unprotected sex! As the tests might be too early to detect!

that could be hard we do it pretty much daily should i take a hpt once a week still

I think you should wait 1 more week! IF it is still negative, then you will need to get your OB/GYN to give you a transvaginal ultrasound! It shows quite clearly what is going on! You could have a cyst - which mimimcs pregnancy symptoms! so lets wait and see OK?

i still haven't had a period and i am now nearly ten weeeks late !!

Did you take a test yet?

yeah still neg

I think it's time for you to go to the doctors honey! Have him/her take a blood test - just to see! Then I want you to ask for a Internal vaginal ultrasound - to see if you have an ovarian cyst (which can cause delays in period) Have you been sick, or stressed lately too!?

i've had one blood test done already and have a appointment for next week . nope not been stressed or sick