Celebrity
Three major studies were done on the subject whether American health system treats all people equally. It turned out that African-Americans and other minorities get less medical care. Results showed that minorities received fewer operations, tests, medicines and other procedures. Some say this is a problem and unequal treatment while others argue that African-Americans and other minorities tend to live in places where doctors and hospitals provide inferior care or that there are cultural, and even biological differences that influence these statistics. It is also said that minorities tend to be poorer and less educated, which can also influence the differences.
However, the debate is still on whether a subtle racism pervades USA’s health care system or not.

I think each nation should help the people of africa since they are indeed our brothers and sister. I am a Doctor and hopefully I will have such opportunity to help them problems regarding headache migraine, headache treatment, migraine treatment, headache causes, migraine causes, tension headache, tension headache treatment, menstrual migraine, headache diagnosis, headache symptoms at
http://yourheadachesolutions.co.uk/

I heard that they actually don't do any sort of test on people if they report any heart attack symptoms if they're black. They're most likely to test white men, then white women, then black men, and at last white women. They claim it's a frequency thing but it's not very fair, I think.