dont people have any morals anymore? if you believe in God at all you would know that people dont have the right to take the life of anyone, everyone was created for a reason. people just talk so casually about having abortions before and now they are married and have kids and its great and whatever I think its sooo horrible just cuz someone cant finantually afford a baby, they kill it and never give them a chance to have a life, instead of other options like adoption or getting help from the state. (some people actually use governments help for good and to get ahead) Well i think its sick and i dont want to argue with anyone thats just what i think.

AMEN TO THAT! girl I feel the same way. don't nobody should just decide to get rid of their baby by an abortion. its the most cruel thing I have ever heard of.

I am married and have had an abortion..I did not get married to pop out babies, I got married to spend my life with my husband.

You have absolutely no right to judge anyone... If you believe in GOD so much you would know that GOD SAYS NOT TO JUDGE, ONLY HE JUDGES.

Quote:

******, i didnt judge anybody i didnt say people who do it are bad, DID I?????? no i said it IS wrong its common sense that its wrong, i dont wanna fight PEACE

Socalmama951, please watch your language!Thank you!!!!Billy-the Admin

Let he who without sin cast the first stone. By posting that abortion is wrong, can I assume that you have never in your own life committed a sin? Have you never cheated or stolen or coveted?
I would find it hard to believe so before you judge other peoples actions, I hope you are perfect.

hey hey hey now.. NO ONE WAS JUDGEING ANYONE HERE.. it was just a personal opinion. no need for this incoherant babbleing. alot of us have our own opinions. if you agree or disagree respect one anothers opinions. we're all adults here. so lets act like adults. no ones perfect ^^^ all SOCALMAMMA was implying was what she truely feels about abortion. she was not pointing fingers to those who support it.

BUT THIS FORUM SUPPORTSwomen who have had an abortion!

WE kindly answer questions and give honest advice to women seeking information about abortion. WE do not need anyone scaring women into not posting, they may be afraid of being flamed by people..

This is not the correct forum, if you feel a passion against abortion then you should go to a debate forum, or one more appropriate to your cause.

I had an abortion, and do not agree with your statement. Sometimes bad things happen that are out of people's control and they might feel thats their only way out. For example, a girl gets rape and cannot psychologically go through a full pregnancy term with a baby by a man who raped her. AND as a African American I know how hard it is for minorities in this country, and the adoption system does not always work for us. There are not many individuals out there who wants a black baby. Its sad but very true. As for government assistants, some people just miss that cut off to get that type of help, I know I did. I am not trying to argue with anyone, this is just how I feel.

^^ hey my baby that i might possibly be pregnant with is half black and pacific islander. hopefully no one discriminates just cause of race. we're all humans.

It is very sad, but most couples want a white newborn =(

The adoption rate for minority babies is very low, sadly...