Hi, i'm 17 male and i was a virgin before this.

After doing it with my partner i was going to clean up i notice there was blood on my penis. At first i thought I pulled back my skins to much and made it bleed. And i ask my partner if she ever bleed while having sex and she said sometime girls gets it so i didn't worry about it. so i just forget about it and took a shower. I notice this 3 days later after i just got back home from work. That i have very small,Red,itchy Dots/bumps on around the top of my penis and only around that area. I called my partner and she told her what was happening and ask if she had any STD history at all and she said no. she only had sex with 2 other guys before and they were both virgins. and they she told me that she was on her period and she didn't know. But anyway my penis I mean they are itchy, but not to a point where a have to itch the spots. I also notice that white filling seem to come out of it like pimples would, except i would not have to force it out. And no they don't hurts or have nasty yellow fluids coming out. I found out just yesterday that this has been happening so its been going for 2 days now. yesterday and today.

If any questions need to be ask, please feel free to.

Please help me out.

Many thanks.

Okay, if you were a virgin before this and gf had two partners, both of which were virgins at the time, i think we can rule out an STD. (my opinion) This could be DERMATITIS. This is a skin rash that is caused by infections, allergies and irritants. The severity ranges from mild to severe and there may be itching as well. Contact Dermatitis occurs due to skin contact with a substance that cause an allergic reaction. Did you wear a condom at the time? You could be allergic to the latex.
Certain bath soap, laundry detergent, fabric softner, body lotion etc. could produce irritant contact Dermatitis. Did gf wear something on her body like lotion or did you use a lubricant of some kind?
Friction and fungus can also cause these symptoms. Skin rubbing against skin generates heat and sweat, which leads to redness and itchies.

Please be very careful when you are having sex. You said this was your first time as you were a virgin, right? Did you get any kind of history before you made out with gf?
Is she on birth control? Did you ask? Did you wear a condom? You can contract some pretty nasty stuff out there. Some are painful and can harm you for life if you are not aware. Not to mention an unwanted pregnancy. She can be on birthcontrol all day long, that does not protect you from an STD. You need to be more vigilant when it comes to sex. It's okay to ask your potential partner what's up before sex, not after.

No i did't use any protection. Could saliva cause this?

Sorry to double post, but Should i see a doctor about this? and what doctor?

If i don't have too what can get to help it heal?

hey i have the same thing but blood dident come out and i dont have like white stuff comeing out :'( and my girl has it too and we know we dont have std because we `took the test :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I think you caught a male yeast infection