I had a sexual encounter about a month ago. There was alot of kissing and we took our clothes off except I had shorts on. We did not have any form of sex but we did dry hump. 3 weeks later I had intense itching on my penis and two round bumps about 5 mm one on left side and one on the right side of my penis shaft. Both continued to itch but have since gone away. now my penis still itches with red spots and I have red bumps on my inner thigh that itch pretty bad. Also I have what look like small mosquito bites on my arms and legs that really itch. One more I have itching under my eyebrow and on my neck. There is some lower abdominal pain but it is not bad at all. I have somewhat dry skin. What do you think? Thank you in advace for your help!

I doubt you have herpes from that sexual encounter. If you are that concerned, which I think you may be since you are breaking out in other places, you need to go see a doctor. Even if it is just dry skin they can help you. If you don't relax a little bit your problems will become more psychosomatic and will probably get worse. Be careful. Go to the doctor.

It's most likely an irritation of the skin by rubbing your penis against the front of your briefs or underwear. Nothing to be horribly concerned about. VERY unlikely that it is herpes.