heres the pic (nothing but skin shown) http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/8973/img20110822181946.jpg

Ive only noticed these on my pubic region no where on my penis or scrotum. It gets red and sometimes i see it better when i shave. they aren't painful unless my jeans rub on them for a amount of time. they are small and kinda look like little white heads. im unsure please help

Typically with herpes you would experience pain and itching, and the lesions would eventually burst and crust over. More than likely if the bumps are just there and there is no progression it is an irritation. But, the only way to accurately tell what is wrong is to see a doctor.. discussion forums are great for piece of mind, but are never a basis for confidence. Herpes can cause a myriad of symptoms so it is best to just go get it checked. Best of luck!

im having the same exact thing. I sweat alot and wear tight clothing. Also somewhat unhygenic.

THESE ARE COMMON PLS IGNORE IT, I CONCERN WITH DOCTOR I HAVE SAME PROBLEM HE TOLD ME ITS NORMAL ABOUT95% MEN HAVE THERE PROBLEM AND DON'T TAKE ANY TYPE OF MEDICINE FOR THIS

i would say it looks like its from shaving. when you get ingrown hairs, sometimes red ish bumps appear. if you accidentally scratch these or something, scarring can occur for a short time...