I have tiny white spots on my upper lip, I can only see them when i stretch my lip out. Also i have a canker sore on my gums. Is it Oral HPV? Also i have little white bumps on my penis, my doctor said they looked like warts but i dont think they are and mine penis rarely gets itchy. Do Warts always itch?

I think you may have posted this twice but listen to me--it sounds like you might have fordyce spots and HSV1. I don't think that you have HPV, as they don't itch generally. Does that help you?

the canker sore can be herpes?? last time i had sexual intercourse was 4 months ago and ive only had 1 canker sore, well idk if it was a canker sore but it was red and it hurt if i rubbed it with my tongue

Yes, sometiems what appears to be a canker sore can actually be HSV1, breaking out on the inside of your mouth. Do you think that you could possibly get a blood test done to figure out if that's what's going on? It might be a good idea. What do you think?