Recently, when i woke up one day.. i felt a blue-black type of pain at the tip of my penis. After a while, the tip of my penis started to turn a little black. Especially at the place where i urine. I went to the doctor and he gave me some antibiotics and Combiderm cream to apply on. I've already finished the antibiotics but there are still no signs of recovery. Why is this so? I am really worried as i had not even have sex once before. I am only 17 years old. Please help!!! %-)

please someone reply please.. i am really getting worried..

To be honest, I have never heard of penis glans turning black especially not if there were a bacterial infection. Ok, I am not a doctor but I have been doing a lot of researching on penile problems since I had some of my own and the time I know that penis would turn black is in a condition called paraphimosis, and when this happens it is a life-threatening situation.

In this situation your foreskin is stuck behind the glans and can’t go over and is putting pressure and restricting blood flow to the glans (the tip of penis). The reduced blood flow causes swelling and lack of blood and oxygen lead to the death of the tissue when it would turn black.

This is obviously not your case, since you have already seen a doctor and he only prescribed antibiotics. Are you finished with that course of treatment? If you are, and are not getting any relief, then you should see your doctor again and ask for an explanation. Ask him what he think it is, why did the beginning if the urethra (urine tube that goes through penis) turn black and why aren’t medicines helping?

i have checked on paraphimosis as u have said.. but it doesn't seem my case.. yes i am not curcumsized.. but i can pull back my fore skin easily showing the whole head of my penis.. the onli part that has turn sorta like blue black is the tip of my penis head.. jus at the side of where the urine comes out.. also, The inside of the head of my penis where the urine comes out is turning red.. i've juz went back to see a doctor and he has recommended me to see a specialist on urology.. which in that case.. the doctor also have no idea what is happening to me.. and now.. he has given me some permasol antiseptic cleansing solution to wash that area.. which i dun think its helping that much either.. my appointment with the specialist is not until next month and i cant wait any longer as i am worried like sh*t... god...

anyone able to help me on dis??? plz do reply!!!

I guess your doctor thinks that it's an infection since he's been prescribing you steroid cream and antiseptic cleansing solution. Can you recall what you did before you woke up with this condition? Also if you are experiencing any pain? Where are you located at? You might want to check yourself into emergency service if the condition is deteriorating fast if it's really an infection.

seems like your doctor thinks that you are having an infection since he's been prescribing you steroid cream and antiseptic solution. Can you recall what you had done before you woke up with this condition? if it is deteriorating fast especially since it might be an infection, consider checking yourself into emergency service at a local hospital. Where are you located at?

JusBoy wrote:

JusBoy wrote:

Recently, when i woke up one day.. i felt a blue-black type of pain at the tip of my penis. After a while, the tip of my penis started to turn a little black. Especially at the place where i urine. I went to the doctor and he gave me some antibiotics and Combiderm cream to apply on. I've already finished the antibiotics but there are still no signs of recovery. Why is this so? I am really worried as i had not even have sex once before. I am only 17 years old. Please help!!! :?

The doctor thinks it is an infection? Dumb ass should have always make checks. I mean wtf if its not an infection the chemicals in the cream could have affected your penis. Well. Why don't you tell me what you think caused it. Do you masturbate a lot?They are probably just broken blood vessels. Or maybe its just your genes. Or you have vitiligo which is pigment lost from cells. could be just other normal skin viarations. Try get a doctor.

Hackinda it is possible that it could be an infection though. Do you think it might be something else? i don't know what it is myself but maybe you have more insight into what it is? Could you let me know?

Sorry about dissing the doctor. But maybe you should do a surgery to see whats going on. Probably just how your penis is formed. Does it really hurt? The black bit. Its on your penis glans but is it on top or on top but behind the penis from a top view. If your penis is red. Try position your foreskin to where you see like a crack. A red crack. and then hold it there then urinate. While doing that watch your penis urinating. Is there something happening? All my other guesses are up there with the vitiligo. This could be a new case or a very rare one. At least feel happy that you are popular in a way. Like when you go to the doctors. And this guy has a cut penis and he ask you what condition you have. You go well its a new one. The doctors dont even know what it is. And they are asking the top doctors of the world. And they go whoa cool. Any way I dont think you can cos you are feeling adrenaline. SORRY :-(

I am not a specialist but i have aced biology in higher level. In my opinion, i think the doctor you went to was right to give you anti infection medicine because as you said, you were not circumcised. That means that the foreskin of your penis could hold some infectious matter. So, what i would say is get circumcised but first go to the specialist. I know by this time you should be well but i am just writing because i feel that my knowledge in biology is going to waste as i am studying business management at college.

i have the same thing!!!! what did the specialist say i dnt want to see my doctor as he is also a family friend and i dont whant my parents to kone

im not curcumsized either... and on either side of my foreskin it seems to be turning a black color as well... im 17 years old and its turning black/blue black/brown on either side.... i recently took the initiative to stop masturbating its only been 4 days i didnt do it that often to begin with i would really like help on this... as its embaressing to see a doctor and show my parents my penis lol. I only had sex once n didnt use a condom so i thought it might be an std but i looked them all up none of them do this... please help me out as well, just wanted to let you know your not alone

Hi, I also have a purple-black part on the tip of my penis. It occasionally hurts when i urinate and when it does, it really stings. At the point where its a strange colour, its also kind of out of place. I think that I can see another point forming on the other end of the tip but im not sure. I frequently masturbate and am worried that it might be part of the problem. Should i consult a doctor?

Hey JusBoy, I've got the same problem and also not circumcised. My doctor said it is normal darkening due to friction with my underwear. I believe him as it's just the exposed part of the glans (penis head) that is darkening.