I'm 15 virgin and have like a swollen tip and it's red there sometimes like sometimes I can I see like red dots it doesn't hurt It burned before after ejaculation haha anyways it hasnt happened, that Only happens if I dont clean it like a shower Help pls it's embarrassing to tell this to a pediatrician in person

Well you said so many things that seem to contradict each other, It's hard to understand what your problem is.

I'm going to go with the swollen tip and redness.

Did this happen after masturbating? You may have just irritated the urethral opening while you were masturbating. Are you circumcised? You are more likely to irritate any part of your glans if you are not, as it is more sensitive due to the foreskin protecting it from being rubbed on everything as a normal part of it's life.

Thanks for replying. I'm not sure when it happened because one day I just noticed it And I'm not circumsized I don't feel any pain when I urinate or stuff like that I'm just concerned about the swollen tip Like not the whole penis head just the tip where the hole is.