Hello.
At the end of last year I made a trip to south america. 6 weeks into the trip tiny red dots appeared on the head of my penis under the foreskin for the first time. I've had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on a couple of occasions during the time of the trip. We've been together for over a year, had unprotected sex before, nothing like this has ever happened. We both had a general exam for STDs which turned out negative.
I haven't had sex for 2 months now, and the dots seem to come and go. Sometimes there's more of them, sometimes just a few. The last time was I think the worst. Here's a link to what it looks like: http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3519/img5744mp2.jpg
Any idea what could be the cause of this?

did you have the exam while the bumps were there? That would be important, because if it's some kind of skin infection or some STD's they wouldn't be able to tell while it's gone.

Dude!! I got the same dots. It just happend two weeks ago and it won't go away...wtf is that , i am freaking out too...I saw the picture you posted, it looks just like my penis head's problem. what is this? please somebody answer us.

I have also gone through the same thing, did anyone reply to your post? please let me know thanks!

i have the same thing and im starting to get worried. mine itches like hell too.

Hi, i have the same thing going on... Don't have any idea what's going on. It doesn't burn or itch though or anything, it's just - there. I had a STD exam like two weeks back and came back negative for everything. Does anybody have aaaany idea what this is?

i have the same problem they just appeard about 2 days ago 2 days after sex im not circumsied and this has never happend before im going to the doctor but just wondering what these are no burn no itch nothing. hellppp!!!

Um, I think I have something kind of like this but not sure if this is it.

It was suggested it was from rough sex.. burst blood vessells.. mine is taking a little while to clear up (2 weeks now, its going away but slowly).

I have the same problem, I just got this two days ago and I'm definitely freaking out a bit. My girl says she might have a yeast infection, could this have caused it?? For anyone who has already posted could you please tell us if it cleared up?? Thanks.

my man has the same problem and also his foreskin has miner cuts around it....i have been checked so many times for anything.....i was also looking for an answer too...lol i just need to know if he has anything cuz we just had unprotected sex for the first time a month ago....

I have the same issue. The photo is a spitting image of what I have. I find that if you keep the area dry it helps; if I shower and don’t dry myself behind the foreskin I find they are worse off would this indicate that it’s bacterial? o.O

I have the same issue. The photo is a spitting image of what I have. I find that if you keep the area dry it helps; if I shower and don’t dry myself behind the foreskin I find they are worse off would this indicate that it’s bacterial?

what you have which everyone recieves is excessive moisture on the penis causing sweat glangs to break out. the best thing for this is Alcortin it gets red of it in 2 days the only problem is since we sweat so much you'll always have it. the only problem is Alcortin in prescription only. gotta see the dermatologist.

Mine cleared up already, took 'bout two weeks. I assume it's the "rough sex" thing a previous poster was talking about, as i had rough sex few days before they appeared.

I found out what all you have NOTHING! Just a simple case of ethier, yeast, ecema, or balantitis. Uncricumsized me tend to get it more often. Keep it clean adn dry! use clortrimole twice a day!

I freake out!

I confirmed this condition with a dermatologist and urgologist.

Ret dudes!!!

Hygiene!!!