I use tetrahydrozoline eye drops very often. As I can don’t need prescription, I buy them at my pharmacist’s. I am interested in possible side effects that may occur. I’ve noticed that I can’t spend a day without my eye drops, because my eyes are very sensitive. Now it is almost chronically, so tetrahydrozoline side effects are my question.

Tetrahydrozoline is substance that is found in eye drops and nasal drops also. As you said, you can buy it like otc, so its side effects are very rare. If you experience symptoms like blurred vision or eye redness and irritation, stop using tetrahydrozoline and visit your doctor.
You should be careful when using eye drops and avoid touching the dropper tip and always wash your hand thoroughly before using eye drops.

hi. i would not recommend using visine for sensitive eyes. the only thing visine really does is constrict your blood vessels to make the redness in your eyes go away. i think a much better product would be to use simple saline solution or something like murine. tertrahydolozine is merely a constrictor and doesn't serve your eyes in any other way besides cosmetic.