In the last couple of months I have been experiencing some mild pain in the back of my right knee, for the most part when bending. Then, 3 weeks ago the top of my knee got very swollen for 3-4 days. The following week it happened again and this time my right ankle got swollen as well. Again, it was swollen for 4 days or so. Five days after getting back to normal, my knee is now swollen again, and so is my ankle. It doesn't hurt, I just have a hard time bending my knee I assume because of the fluids...
As a side note, which may or may not be relevant, I also have very bad shoulder pains (both shoulders), possibly a bursitis. I got cortisone injections for my shoulders but they improved for only a couple of days.
Any ideas???

Since more than one joint is affected, I suspect you may have arthritis. However, your doctor must confirm that.

Thank you. That's a terrifying thought... being only 37...
Will be tested.
Thanks.