Has anyone else suffered from knee pain for nearly a year then ankle and footpain and now lower back pain. I am 52. I stand at work and
about 2 years ago, I suddenly developed knee pain. The pain would come in waves. That pain finally left when I developed pain in my right foot. No injury. MRI diagnosed it as severe tendonitis. I wore a therapy boot for 7 weeks, physical therapy, wore inserts. That pain finally left. I developed plantar fascititis in my right foot. After 2 cortisone injections I don't feel the pain. Almost immediately after that pain was gone I have lower back pain and nausea. I have had for 4 weeks now. Back hurts constantly. I'm waiting for something to break loose. Has anyone had this type of agony? I read where omitting sweeteners such as asperatame and cortisol could cause pain
that is not revealed in any tests. I am trying this as of today to see if it helps.

Pseudogout occurs most often in the knees, and can be very debilitating. It can also affect the joints in your wrists, hips, shoulders, elbows, ankles, toes, knuckles, and hands. Pseudogout usually affects only one joint at a time, but may uncommonly affect multiple joints simultaneously.
   A dairy free ,natural diet ,helps me .I no longer eat refined foods. I eat a paleo type diet. No coffee