I had arthscopic knee surgery 14 days ago and everything seemed fine. Now my knee and behind the knee has swollen and I had ultrasound to rule out dvt. They found out that I have fluid behind the back of my knee. Is there any treatment for this and why did I have this problem

Amazing, I had knee surgery on December 26, 2007. I did fine for the first two weeks after surgery and now I am having the same problem. I just had an MRI done to see what was going on. My doctor told me that sometimes people develope this after arthoscopic surgery. He is contemplating a TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT! Bummer!

HELP...i had arthroscopic surgery to clear up cartilage and now the fluid from bursitis keeps coming they drained 3 times what gives???

I also had knee surgery scope three weeks ago, fluid drained once but knee still has fluid. Is there a way to help fluid go away?

This is my question

I had knee scope done on July 18th and had to get fluid drained off 4 times and its back again..it keep coming back it hurt so bad.what can I do