Hello there! I have been on Ritalin for a month now in order to ease my depression and suddenly I started getting problems like, dizziness, palpitations, blurred vision. At first I wasn’t so worried when the palpitation started cos I thought it had something to do with my anxiety but then the dizziness and blurred vision started. Could it be side effects?

There shouldn’t be any side effects if you were using it just like the doctor ordered but yes, these are Ritalin side effects. Other that are not so serious side effects could be insomnia, drowsiness, headache, nausea, vomiting, decreased appetite or weight loss. More serious would be swelling of the tongue, lips, face, liver damage, chest pain and high blood pressure. You should be really careful with this drug cos it can lead to addiction.