Hi, I have a back pain, and I used Janssen patches for some time. However, I heard some disturbing things several times about these patches, so I decided not to use them any more. Did anyone use Milan patches? Are they better then Janssen?

Hi, I heard something about that too. Medication was leaking along one edge of the patches, so Janssen recalled them. My friend is using Janssen, and she is satisfied. I don’t know about them, I have always used Milan patches. They work for me just fine. I use the 100’s, but when I can’t find them, I buy the 50’s. Unlike some others, Milan patches are sticking very well, and they never fell off. However, my back can sometimes hurt so bad, that nothing can help me. I recommend you to try Milan patches anyway. If you don’t like them (which I doubt), you can always go back to Janssen.