Hello to All,

I wonder what would happen if I just stopped taking fentanyl. I'm wearing 25mcg's now. I have been since March 15. That was my last taper. I started on 100mcg's. My family dr. is helping me w/d. The patches were put on me in rehab by a nurse practitoner. I never abused them or took more than I should.

Suggestions please!!!!!!

Thanks so much....LS

I am sorry for what you are going through. I currently take 100 mcg, patches for chronic pain for lupus and find them a God send. I had been abusing vicodin heavily and I mean HEAVILY as Anna Nicole Nicole had nothing on me, and just wanted to stop searching for the "high" and get the pain to go away and under control. I finally went to a pain management dr,. who put me on the fentanyl patches and they are like a wonder drug for me. I am no longer abusing the drugs, but taking them as prescribed. I can now function like a normal person and live a normal life. They truly have saved my life. My pain is under control and well as my addiction. I think that you should have a talk with your Dr. adn figure out the bext crug for you. I wish you the best o fluck and you are in my prayers. KDEEZ

Yeah, just rip em off. It's not as if it is going to kill u 8)