Hello. I'm 24 year old male and I was thinking could someone help me with one problem.
I was thinking how to help my old teacher to reorganize the library of primary school that I attend long time ago. I though that reorganizing all the old books and making new shells will be the hard part of the work, but I was wrong.
The hardest part was access to the books later and their sorting. I also decided to put all the titles in some database to make access a lot easier! I also heard that there is some kind of software- Saur’s bibliographies and I was thinking where I could find it and what it is about!

Hello. I'm glad that someone is interested to transform the old school library into something useful and modern! Congratulations!
Yes, you are right about one thing- it would make things a lot easier to anyone who’s planning to use the library.
I will tell you one good advice. This bibliography can also be found on CD as a commercial software. It is called Saur's Bibliographies of the World! It has many advantages such as a Boolean search, truncations, hyperlink search, storage of search, keywords from title and many others… It has also interface on at least 5 different languages.
I really don’t know where you can get it but I know that the software was developed by Technology and Information Services Inc., Horsham, Pennsylvania.