Good day girls,

Do you know how many books Lisa Lillien published about Hungry Girl diet? Do you have this information to share with me? If you do, can you tell me titles of these books?

I have read one Hungry Girl diet book, and I must say that I really liked what I was reading, it is so easy to read, full of interesting tips and information, and I really hope, if there are some other books, that they are as much interesting as this one :)

What do you think? If there are more books, can you tell me where to buy it?

Thank you! 

Hey there,

Well Hungry girl diet is not the only book for Lisa Lilien :) I don’t know the exact number to tell you, but there are a lot of books from this amazing author.

Hungry Girl to the Max, Hungry Girl Supermarket Survival, Hungry Girl diet journal, Hungry Girl Happy hour are just some books that you can find on the shelves in some super – markets. I must say that I believe that they are good as well, and you can order those books on the internet as well.

I will try to see if there is someone who has them :)

Have a nice day!  

Hello there,

How are you?

Yes, you are totally right. Lisa Lillien has a lot of books about Hungry Girl diet, and they are all almost the same, but still so different than the original one – Hungry girl diet. Those books are really nice and fun, and you can read them all the time. I was reading this Hungry girl diet in the supermarket, and actually, you can find in it a lot of different groceries that are allowed in this diet program.

I believe that you will enjoy reading some of these books. They are very, very interesting.

Good luck! 

Hello there,

Thank you very much for sharing this with me. Those are some really interesting publications and I must say that I really could read them one day :) I must say that this book, Hungry Girl in the supermarket sounds really great and if there is a list of groceries that I can find and learn more about it, better.

Anyone here who was reading some other book by this author? What do you can say to us about it?

I must say that I am really curious and I can’t wait to hear your opinion about some of those books. 

Hello everyone,

This is really nice topic, I must say. And I have to say that I read this book, Hungry Girl in the supermarket and I am thrilled about it. It is so cool, colorful, nice to read, and it is very instructive as well. You really can find a lot of interesting information about foods and you can learn a lot of things. That is just one more reason why this diet is so famous in the whole world.

So, if you can find it somewhere, I must tell you that you won’t regret if you read it :) 

Hello girls,

Thank you very much about those amazing comments, I am really happy because you decided to share this with me. I am sure that I will read this book as well, and I will decide will I read the other books from this amazing author.

I really need some book where I can find great tips, such as allowed groceries and other tips. So, thank you so much! I will accept some you’re of advice that is sure.

I think that one of my friends has this book and I will try to figure out which one.  

Thank you.

Have a nice day!