My daughter is 15 years old and normally, she entered puberty few yeas ago. Her problem is not so hard, but I think it causes psychical uncomforting. She has problems with her face, like most of teens. I don’t know if the best solution is to take her to dermatologist, or try with some homemade facials mask. I would like to hear what you think of this, and maybe to hear some suggestion for her facial problem.

There are a lot of women that asked me if there is a way to make homemade daily facials. Usually I recommend to those people to go to the library and check out one of three books by Janice Cox. She has written Natural Beauty at Home, Natural Beauty for all Seasons, and Natural Beauty from the Garden. Those are books with a lot of recipes for facials and many other beauty products. They can be made from natural and mostly very inexpensive ingredients. Paula Begoun is one of interesting authors too, with her books for example The Beauty Bible, which covers skin care with a lot of facials. You didn’t specify what type of skin your daughter has, so I will give you advices how to make some facials for all skin types. For dry skin is the best to mix 1 egg yolk with 1 tbsp. olive oil and 1 tbsp. plain yogurt. This mask should be applied and left on face for 15 minutes. For oily skin mix 1 tbsp. lemon juice with ¼ cup ground oatmeal and 1 tbsp. yogurt. Normal skin requires equal parts honey and yogurt or mix of baking soda and water for an exfoliating mask.