Home.

Redoing the future PC room in the Apt.

Work

Excel spreadsheet "Codetable" for our new Circulation Software.
Grocery distribution map (20 mile radius) for a meeting Friday.
Cost Assessment on printing supplies (old vendor vs new vendor).

S99

Home: cleaning up multiple messes daily due to a very sick kitty. :( Eventually...carpet replacement.

Work: Creating a unit on criminal profiling for my second year class. I'm giving myself nighmares.

making a cornice for the boys bathroom window

Home:
I am replacing all my old dark mahogny wood work with a nice light oak. I just finished replacing all to the doors. The closets are next and the trim molding. For the trim I am using my new Bosch miter saw and I am way impressed with that machine. Hands down one of the best power tool purchases I ever made!

Work: designing a gasket coating line.

Home - Clearing the garage and the son's bedroom. Prepare to re-do that into a sewing/guest room. Meaning taking down lots of Dave Matthews and mountain biking posters for starters.

Work - I could care less. They don't listen to any suggestions I have anyway - why the f--- bother?

Home: Where to begin?

We just had drainage tile and a sump pump installed in our basement...made a big mess of the basement.

Next...installing a new water heater, furnace, shower and sink in the basement...

Also...tearing down all the old paneling

Last...Drywalling the whole basement...and building my daughter a bedroom down there.

Hopefully we are done by February!

Home:
a) Finally cleaning up the guest bedroom.
b) Bottling the batch of Merlot for Xmas gifts this year.

Work:
a) Expenditure analysis for High Priority Schools this past fiscal year.
b) Report on monthly school expenditure data for month of October.

Hokey smokes Coach!! You're gonna be a Home Depot regular

I've got to work on my car. A big old fat buck sat on it when I was driving home last night. My hood has a huge butt shaped dent right in the middle. I think all I did was trip him cuz he went right over the roof and when I turned around to see the carnage, he was gone. :shrug:

:1: no doubt about it.

Ouch, thats always harsh when they re-do your bedroom in time for you to come home for your first break from school. that or move 1000 miles...'so I hear'

Home: on top of just keeping it clean, which is becoming an uphill battle contemplating sewing slip covers for my very dirty, very hideously upholstered hand-me-down sofa and love-seat. I just can't decide exactly how 'martha' I am and if I would actually finish the project if I made the investment in the fabric....

Work: just enough to keep getting paid....no, actually, finishing invoicing some clients, working out the figures for a very 'special' $200 mil account that drives me insane :x and organizing some trust fund babies acquisition info in case they ever actually sell any of this stuff they have so much of they'll never work a day in their lives.... :umno:

I'm very cynical today...

that reminds me of one of my favorite hubby stories

Home & Work, since they're the same:

Spring Cleaning, but since it's fall, I guess Fall Cleaning. Goal this month is to knock out the attic since it's become the catch-all for things we no longer need. I have 8 bags of kids clothing to take to Once Upon a Child. Hoping to do that today. Have lots of stuff to donate to Goodwill, among them are a fax machine, printer, curtains, clothes that hubby and I no longer wear, toys, a few board games, etc. The only thing I want in my attic is a couple boxes of papers I'm keeping and the Christmas ornaments. Everything. Else. Must. Go. NOW.

Also gotta get the spare bedroom organized, may end up putting old puter stuff in the attic once I do that, since hubby cannot part with just about anything puter related, including software boxes. They're broken down, but he needs to keep them. Whatever. Hmmm... I could say they got lost in the move...

On break from school til the end of this month, so there's no excuses. I cleaned out our closet yesterday, hubby was Ec-freakin-static.

Glad the deer is ok, but Very Glad that you are ok!!

He knows what's coming, but he'll never know what hit 'em.

Home: plant bulbs for next spring, tear out ugly old half dead bushes out front and replace with rhodies or something else that flowers, finish painting the upstairs hallway, my bedroom and the office. Spare room will have to wait til roomie moves out, too much c**p in there to paint, but I am working on the decorating scheme now. Pricing new kitchen counters and flooring, reorganizing the attic now that we have additional floor space up there so I can see what we actually HAVE. Serious fall cleaning needs to be done, including steam cleaning carpets, etc. Starting to do research ahead of time for my eventual move to Madison.

Work: trying to keep everyone sane in the face of looming layoffs, auditing training records and lab notebooks, organizing budget, travel, meeting and work process info for the boss and the boss's boss, who is rapidly discovering my usefulness with such things.

School: making relaxation tape for counseling class, starting final paper ahead of schedule, preparing to make second videotape, studying for Ethics exam #2 next week, and trying to figure out my spring schedule. I think I actually see an endpoint of May for graduation if all falls into place!!