It's been a while, and I'm curious. Post what you're currently reading, or have recently finished.

Truman by David McCullough and also The Boys of Pointe Du Hoc: Ronald Reagan, D-Day, and the 2nd Ranger Battalionby Douglas Brinkley edited to add new book

Nothing but the web right now.

Miyamoto Musashi - His Life and Writings by Kenji Tokitsu

The Great Beyond - Higher Dimensions, Parallel Universes, and the Extraordinary Search for a Theory of Everything by Paul Halpern

The Histories by Herodotus

The Amphora Project by William Kotzwinkle Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser Sein Language by Jerry Seinfeld The last two are things I'm reading while at work. Fast Food Nation is just on my breaks though. Recently finished A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson. Guns, Germs, and Steel is still on the backburner and way, way overdue at the library.

Two different books Broken Prey and Closer to Home

Finishing: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy - John LeCarre Starting: Anansi Boys - Neil Gaiman Big Sur - Jack Kerouac The Dragonbone Chair - Tad Williams Shadowed - Jerry Jenkins Finished Recently: Taft - Ann Patchett The Ersatz Elevator - Lemony Snicket Absolute Friends - John LeCarre Knife of Dreams - Robert Jordan The Painted Drum - Louise Erdrich

The DaVinci Code

The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall
Autobiography of My Dead Brother by Walter Dean Myers
Inexcusable by Chris Lynch
All are nominees for National Book Award for Children/Young Adult Books which will be announced tomorrow night

Next Up:
Hitler Youth by Susan Campbell Bartolini
Wild Roses by Deb Calleti

A production and efficiency report for the week ending November 11th, 2005.
I am noticing that some of the guys are 'doggin' it!!

The Western Humanities, Volume II: The Renaissance to the Present by Matthews and Platt.

Financial Accounting by Needles and Powers.

Rhyme Time (it's actually being read to me by the girlie when her reading assignments come home).

Nothing just for me until Christmas Break and it will be Clive Cussler's Raise the Titanic!

Cloud Street. Tim Winton. - Great Book !!! Highly Recomended !!!

A Review of Trunk and Pelvic Girdle Mechanics During Middle Distance Running. Roy Rankin.

Broken Prey
Is this a John Sanford novel? Is it a new one?? I'm currently reading Love and War.

Nothing for me, but my son just got the Harry Potter's from his book order and he has been really enjoying them!!!!