Hi. I am 14 and I have made a huge mistake. I was thinking of asking my boyfriend each time to use a condom but I wanted him to have a good experience. My sexual partner is 17. We has intercourse, about every weekend almost. We always use the "withdrawl method" and I always suck out the sperm (like a blowjob). I'm very scared that I could be pregnant because there was a time I didnt make it to him on time instead he ended up getting it on his thumb and he was a bit too soft to exactly "suck it clean". Usually after intercourse he would go wash his hands (maybe his previous as well I've never watched) but I havent. I'm supposed to get my period this week. So far I'm a day late.. I am very worried. Today I had a yellow-ish kind of brown-ish tinted discharge. I'm wondering if I coups be pregnant or not. I was using Ortho Evra (the patch) as contraception BUT today I found out that I've been putting the patch in the wrong place therefore the patch may not have been effectively working for the past two months.. I realise I took a huge risk at a young age and I regret it now. Please don't leave "that'll teach you" or anything harsh. I know stress can delay a period so me fretting over this is probably a factor but i'd like a second opinion. Do you think I may be pregnant? And its there any way of preventing a pregnancy from further progression? Please help me. I've been suicidal for over a year now and my father can be abusive and I know if I'm pregnant things would not be good for me.

I am so sorry see if you can get a test at the store and even see if someone can take you to the doctor!!!!

Im afraid there is a chance you could be pregnant but yes stress can cause delay in periods you just need to get a pregnancy test and read the instructions back to back. You may want your boyfriend with you for emotional support the wait is horrible. I suggest if you are pregnant and dont wish to have the baby then speak to someone about abortion. You dont need the extra stress with your home life too. 

Hope this helps.

OK! Bit confused - so you were on the Orthopatch, used pullout? IF that is the case you should be fine! YES it is ALWAYS best to use a condom - even when on the pill/contraception - just makes it all as close to 100% as possible! Just remember this is about YOUR health and future - not making him have a "good experience" condoms are made to give men just as pleasurable of an experience as without! Also being that you are very young - your periods can be quite wonky, delayed, sometimes all the time etc. As does stress cause delays, so if I have it right that you were on the patch you should be fine! Hope that helps?!