Okay so, last night me and my boyfriend just had sex! It was my first time and its his 3rd time but i dont trust him If he know whats hes doing cuz i told him already that i dont want to get pregnant anyway he did used condom for safety and so on he went inside me but it wasnt really deep! We did it less than 10 mins and yeah he did cum but ii can see that its all inside the condom but wasnt sure if any got inside me but the condom isnt broken or anything! So anyway i was wondering if i will get pregnant or not but im hoping to not be because my parents would kill me so please let me know!!! And thanks you very much!!

Of course all contraception is not 100% fool proof but I think you're pretty safe. Don't worry about it all cos for one, you'll never be able to enjoy sex and for two, stress can delay your period.

If he came in side of you inside the condom, you should be protected. I assume that you are not on birth control? If the condom didn't break than, you should be fine. Familyplanner is correct when saying all contraception is not 100% safe but as long as you are being careful, you should be fine.

Good job in choosing to use condoms!  It would be a good idea to get on the pill or some other birth control if you are sexually active.  AND ALWAYS USE CONDOMS.  1 in 5 people have an STD and that would be just as hard to explain to your parents.