I went camping alone , summertime. It was kinda busy at well known place it was for one night or maybe two its been a couple years since. I never showered for this time camping. I came home after the camping trip my anus smelled fishy like bad. I had to shower couole times before smell went away. Is this strange hearing these storys about fishy smells after sex and me not having any partner or sex in this time. What do you think?

Fishy smells in the genital/anus area are not at all unusual. Most men have a tendency toward a penis odor due to the high sweat/heat/moisture content associated with the crotch, especially since it is kept enclosed within two layers of clothing.  Use a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with vitamin A; that vitamin has anti-bacterial properties that help to fight fishy penis odor.  Good luck!

If you have a foreskin, then you can clean it without retracting.

It is really easy to painlessly clean out your foreskin without retracting it. Here are two ways:

1. Urine is a sterile substance when it leaves the body so it is an excellent washing agent. Pinch the tip of your foreskin shut when you pee. Let the urine fill up your foreskin. You will see your foreskin balloon because of the urine inside. Then release the tip and all of the urine inside your foreskin will come gushing out and clean out whatever is inside. This is best done in the shower as it tends to be messy. Do that as often as you can.

or

2. Get a rubber bulb ear syringe from a drug store, pharmacy, or chemist’s shop. These are designed to squirt warm water into ear canals to clean them out. They also work great for cleaning out foreskins. Fill the ear syringe with warm (not hot) water and then insert the tip of the syringe into your foreskin. Then squeeze the bulb and a jet of warm water will squirt into your foreskin and clean out whatever is inside. This can be done over the bathroom washbasin.

Don’t use soap or body wash inside your foreskin because soap dries out the skin oils essential for good health.

http://www.cirp.org/library/disease/balanitis/birley/

This is not abnormal at all. I usually reek if I haven't showered in awhile.