After feeling mild pain on the extremities of my neck, I went to see top number 1 neurosurgeon in my location who checked my neck and arm motion and asked me to take MRI and X-rays.

After seeing the MRI and X-rays which revealed the following:

MRI results1.Bilateral neural foraminalstenosis due to diffuse bulge of the annulus fibrosis with associated marginal osteophyte formation; C3-C4, C4-C5, C5-C6 and C6-C7

2.Reversal of the normal cervical lordosisX-rays results:Degenerative disk disease at C4-C6. Questionable minimal anterior displacement of C4 over C5 during flexion viewsAnterior Spondylosis C4-C6Degenerative disk disease at C5-C6

my doctor told me he can do nothing for the time being and that I will have to wait and see what the future holds for me.

Anyone with the same cervical problems? Can conservative treatment be helpful to avoid surgerry risks?

Any helpful body mechanic exercises to suggest?

Appreciate your help and advice on that.

Thanking you in advance.