How do i donate my testical for cash?

Dr. Jeff Punch of University of Michigan says on the Transweb site: "Paid donation is illegal in the United States, Britain, Canada, Mexico, and all of Europe. In India, paid organ donation has been tolerated in the past, but the government there has passed a resolution intended to eliminate the practice. To date, no reputable organization pays for human organs anywhere in the world. Although paid donation may occur in some parts of the world, the lack of accountability of the unscrupulous individuals who engage in this practice means it is unsafe to either donate a kidney through such an organization or purchase a kidney in this way."

how could i sell my testical?

It is really a bad idea. If you do that, a child will have no natural/biological father without your knowledge period. Some wacko doctors do anything illegally. Please think about it.

Yes i am in need of selling testicles i need money

I am a 49 year old male and am interested in selling a testicle like the man that lives in Las Vegas. I will no longer have any children not only that I want no more so why not donate it to someone who needs it.

i would love to sell my testicals done having babys just need some jingle jangel.

I want to become a eunuch, but i would like to donate my testicles.

did u sell ur testicals

Where do I go to get it done?

I have researched it and losing one testicle will not adversely affect you if your other one is healthy

What is sight to sign up. I'm 42 and have 5 wonderful kids and plus I'm and organ doner already when I pass. If it could help them and me than it's win win .