am a 28 yr old.and never had this problem before or any other lower abdomen problem.it started 3 days ago and now i cant sit,walk and wear my inner pants comfatably.currently there is no swell on the testicals but if squeezed abit . some sharp pain extending upwards to the bladder area of the lower body.

Celebrity
Hello! There are all sorts of possible reasons you are experiencing this sharp pain.
It is probably due to any of the infections but if those are ruled out, kidney stones or hernia could be suspects as well.

The infections I had in mind are orchitis, epididymitis, or maybe even acute prostatitis.
Is this sharp pain the only symptom you are experiencing? No fever, chills, pain while urinating,…etc

The most commonest reason of such sudden pain is epididymitis. It is a bacterial inflammation of the epididymis, which is a tube that lies on the testicle and stores sperm. The sharp pain happens suddenly and is usually accompanied by fever and chills, but a man can experience other symptoms like scrotal swelling, pain in the groins, blood in the semen, discharge from urethra, painful intercourse or ejaculations.
Another cause is inflammation of the testicle called orchitis but this inflammation is followed/preceded by epididymitis.

Acute prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate gland that develops suddenly. It is also a bacterial infection and often appears in conjunction with epididymitis or orchitis, especially if caused by a sexually transmitted disease. The symptoms are pretty much the same and you need an urologist help to determine which of these (and if) inflammations it is and prescribe you an appropriate treatment.

If all of these infections are ruled out, a doc may suspect kidney stones. They cause trouble when they start moving from the kidneys down to the urethra, and a person usually experiences sharp pains in the lower back, abdomen, groins and testicles.

A hernia is a condition in which a loop of intestine goes through muscular wall of the abdomen, causing a lump to form on the outside. The pain is usually abdominal and not scrotal and felt by moving, coughing or sneezing.

I am sure that you have realized by now that you need a docor’s evaluation as soon as possible, so that you could get a proper treatment. Most of the inflammations could progress and cause even more trouble if not treated.

I Am 26 Yrs old and for the past 2 days I've been experiencing a brief sharp pain in my left testical when im walking. I assume that this will just go away but is this something that I need to see a doctor about? And do I need to stop having sex until the pain goes away?

For the past 3 days I have been experincing a brief sharp pain in my left testical when I walking. I figured that it would just go away by its self. I haven't been having any other symtoms of anykind. I am 26 years old and i have never had any major health problems. is this something that i should be concerned about? And if so, do i need to stop having sex until the pain goes away for good? and if

hi i am 14 yers old and i have a littal lump on the left testical and it realy herts to walk sit and move around.I told my mom but she dosent no wot it is >:( and s littal pain in the lower part of the tummy

I 30 years old this is the second time I have hade this ongoing pain in my right tactical. The first time the doctor found a sis in the tube. This time it is shooting down from my stomach, might be stones. Guess I will go back to the doctor tomorrow.

i also suffering from same disease

i am also suffering from the same sort f problem i want to post my full history but there is no such topic viewing

Hello I am 16 years old, and i have a sharp pain when i bump my left testical which happens in the testical andin my lower torso (a bout an inch beath my navel and an inch to the left. I would really like to know as soon as possible because im having trouble getting to sleep because any way i lay down i bump it.

thanks in advance.

I just went to the ER and got it checked. he said that I had gotten a torsion that un-twisted itself while i was sleeping. So i got lucky and got to keep Mr. Lefty. I strongly suggest anyone who has any pain in there testicals see a doctor or ER, because he said that if it hadn't untwisted itself, within a time frame of 3 hours, i would have to have had my left teste Removed... TT_TT

adeelyas wrote:

Guest wrote:

hi i am 14 yers old and i have a littal lump on the left testical and it realy herts to walk sit and move around.I told my mom but she dosent no wot it is :x and s littal pain in the lower part of the tummy

i also suffering from same disease

I'm not an expert but that sounds like you may have a hernia... you need to have that checked ASAP!

Mine apoears to be due to kidney stones descending into the urethra as i am getting lower back, lower abdomen and groun pains radiating from the left testicle. What is the way out of this situation. Will it need surgery please..??