Hi, Im 25 and recently (have it about a month) noticed a tingle in my testicals. it comes and goes. Then last week, i have started to get a pain in one of my testicals. COuld it be some kind of STD as i have noticed this problem since i had intercourse with a girl. I dont feel any specific areas where the pain is when i feel them but it is a constant. Like pressure or my testicals are tightening. I am very worried about this and have had all different sort of bad feelings about this .ie aids, cancer etc. My head is wrecked
thanks for the help

Celebrity
It happens from time to time men get pains in testicles for various reasons. Is your pain accompanied with some other symptoms, has the testicles swelled up or become tender, or do you feel some lumps in them? You have to examine them carefully and look for allt he changes.
The pain in testicle could be due to the simplest reason- injury. Have you squeezed it while uncomfortable sitting or has someone hit you? Did you have a rough sex?
I have to tell you that you can’t be having cancer as when it occurs, it usually doesn’t give you pains but starts developing in silence. You can be calm concerning testicular cancer.
But the pain could be the symptom of some infections or inflammations and testicular torsion in younger men up to 20.
Possible infections include epididymitis, orchitis (this is the inflammation of both testicles) or some other conditions.
You just examine your testicles carefully and go see your doctor the sooner the better.

i went to see a doctor regarding the issue and he said that there is any lump, inflamation of the testicals or any noticeable reason for them being sore. he tested me for gonnorea and clamidia and i am awaiting tests. i have had this pain for about 2 weeks now and it doesnt seem to be gettin any better. i am still gettin the 'tingle' in the area. It is a strange one. all i can really do now is wait for the results of the std tests and hope the pain goes away. what will i do if the test come back clear and the pain doesnt go? thanks for the help.........

im 16 and i have a pain just in one of my testcals its really painful and is quite annoying as i dont want to have to think about it all the time any helppsss ???