I have lost both testicles to two different cancers at two different times in my life.

Is it fesible to consider testicle transplants in order to produce testosterone for a renewed sex drive?? I do not want to father any more children and have had a vasectomy.

i can donlated my testicles,because i've to do the transwxual operation

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

I don't think they will do it. They would have to put you on so much anti-rejection drugs for the rest of your life they won't do it, could be leathal even.. You will need to be on testosterone to get back your sex drive and stamina, also will keep some weight off. Castrated men have a problem keeping it up and gaining too much weight.

He didn't ask you if they would perform the operation, we already know they say no-he asked you if it was fesible- And how would you know if anti rejection drugs would be nescissary if the operation has never been performed before anyways- this mans lost both his testicles, if you had any idea how unfair it is living like that you would not have made a prejudice and cynical comment. We already know the doctors say no to the transplant operation but were trying to be innovative here so unless you have anything that will contribute to the hope of this attainable prospect of operation then dont post-especially if you don't know what it's like missing testicles and vital hormones.

yes it will nevermind-im just used to being blocked when trying to get these things done.

Newbie you are very much right, there are only few good people who can understand a mans or a human beings problem others they take it as fun and make some stupidous comments. Your post was the only usefull thing to read in the page............ Guys who ever has written stupidous comments like their ,,, at least in the future please don't do any thing like this cause even you might lose your testicles one day in an accident and then you will know the pain.

There are lots of men in the world who lost their testicles in an accided.
one of my friend lost his testicles during his hernia surgery ( the doctor my mistake has cut the nerve which helps for the blood flow to the testicles but he is having kids now because it didn't affect his other testicles but lhe lived with lot of agony) . For people like them a relacement would be a gift given by god. SO GUYS PLEASE UNDERSTAND OTHERS FEELING AND PUT REALLY VALUABLE INFORMATION.. THANKS

I'm 36 years old and I also had an orchiectomy of my left testicle this year because of testicular cancer, i have only the right now, i'm searching the internet for testicle transplant. Is that possible ? Am i going to take for the rest of my life drugs to have the new transplanted testicle to stay in my body ? Can scientists create a new testicle of my body cells in the lab and create a new testicle ? :'(

I just wanted to comment about the gentleman that suffered the unfortunate catastrophe of losing both of his testicles. I am so very sorry for you.Yu must be a strong willed person. I would want to die if i experienced the same unfortunate occurence. I recommend to every guy in the world that might be reading this post> PLEASE DO NOT WATCH THE MOVIE "HARD CANDY" it came on the IFC last night. I was so emotionally disturbed, and shook up by it-that i almost punched a hole through my neighbors wall!! i immediately emailed the website of actress ELLEN PAGE. I told her off royally!! this man is a living testament that there is life out there after sex. Even though our society overrates it-its a lie! I applaud this man!! kudos to you !!

I just wanted to comment on a earlier post. Someone said that a testicle transplant can't be done. It was done back in the 70's, but the carrier of the testicle still carried the genetics of the doner. Also, I read about twins that were born and one of them was born without his testes and his brother donated one of his. I am sorry to hear about the person who started this post. I've had a friend that died of testicular cancer. Be glad that you are a two time survivor. He found out too late. But to sum it up, yes you can accept a donated testicle. Good luck and I hope this helps.

Hello, I've lost one of my testicles about a year ago, because of cancer. I also want have it back, but I think that a lab grown one is better option. Unfortunately, it is not possible now, but scientists like dr. Anthony Atala are working on that. If you would like to solve that problem this way join to Anorchia group on Facebook. @ Guest 23 year-old. Do you know that one of the ways of creating a lab grown organ is to "wash" another organ from donor cells and then seed it with recipient cells? This technique already was used by scientists to create a lab grown rat heart (dr. Taylor) and lungs (dr. Niklason) and even human trachea (dr. Macchiarini). Dr. Badylak from McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine said that such "natural scaffolds" are better than synthetic, because they contain proteins that can "tell" cells how to differentiate. I know about this technique, but I thought that it would be rather hard to find a donor and I would not feel comfortable to ask someone to give his testicles or ask a relative of someone, who died to give his, but if you think that it would not like your testicles to waste, maybe it would be good to donate their for scientific research. Of course it would take years to grow a testicle in a lab, but an organ like this would be much better than donor organ, because it would be made of recipient cells and recipient’s body won't reject it and he would not have to take immunosuppressive drugs. I know it sounds like a science-fiction, but that is the future of medicine and all of us, men who lost or do not have testicles at all, could benefit from that progress in science.

You can get a testicle transplant. Testicles have a 100% success in transplants and will not reject. One of the few body parts I do so

sh*t n***a u some gey fegot

Hey look I had cancer and lost my left testicle now when i ejackulate "Cumm". if you will there is little sperm..  and there is a lot less pleasure in my climax also its much harder to achive ejackulation. I could care less whos dna or genes is in the sperm. My wife cant have children anyway. i want to produce a cumm load that will flow through my penus and give me the pleasure of climax again. So whats so darn difficult in getting a transplanted testicle t.hat will shoot off with a good load of sperm its all about pleasure for me. Is that wrong! All this other c**p about drugs to increase my male titesterone or make me more interested in sex is a waist. Look im 66 and ready to go anytime my wife will. I just want to produce a powerful climax with a load of sperm.

Testicles aren't responsible for the strength of the orgasm nor the pleasurable feeling that comes with it. These are controlled by other things such as your prostate, urethra, and lower spine nerves, to name a few general parts and regions. If you're taking Viagra, you won't get the same pleasurable feeling, either. However, a testosterone shot could increase your sex drive and maybe the pleasurable sensation that comes with it, although that will do a lot of damage to your body. You'd have to discuss this with a urologist.

I know this reply might be a little late but who knows, it might help somebody else. I was 16 when I lost a testicle due to a torsion. I suffered through puberty until I was 24 when I finally learned that I could have a silicone implanted testicle (like fake tits). Today i'm 46 and its still there. It balanced me out and I was no longer embarrassed in front of friends. My wife of course knows and importantly, with the remaining testicle, I was able to father 2 children.

I strongly recommend implants to anyone going through the trauma of losing their marbles. :)