i have a problem when it comes to having sex, im a virgin, when my bf tries to enter me he cant because it hurts me too much, i have problems with this, and it also hurts when i try to put on tampons, i feel like ill never be able to have sex because of the pain, is there something wrong with me?

I was exactly the same at first...
Just try to relax and dont think about the fact that something is going inside you,
you are probably very tight which makes it harder for you to take these things...
i was very tight at first, but if you relax and get your boyfriend to perform lots of forplay you should be okay, you just have to keep trying... another problem it could be that you're not wet enough, trying using some lube and it will make it easier and it wont hurt so much
hope this is helpful
astra x

It just means your not wet, I was the same as well. You need to be absolutely sure you want to do it, get wet in order to get in.

Just hold ur breath and go for it that Wat I had to do I whanted to scream and have a towel handy I didn't and I stain the carpet it will hurt the frist few times and don't pee for a hour or 2 after becuse it will hurt just as bad be safe and use condoms(: just do a lil at a time

Being not wet has nothing to do with it it will still hurt I'd lub has been the best for me the others suck it will slip in really fast so be ready

Its partly to do with your not relaxed enough and as soon as you try to insert a tampon or your bf trys to enter you your body tenses up and causes more pain.
Try to be really relaxed and sometimes a lot of foreplay helps before first time sex and also try extra lubricant.
Hope this is useful information.

Hi I'm 13 and I really want to have sex what should I do I'm super turned on and want girls f*****g my penis need awnsers ASAP