me and my partner had sex this month. with protection. it was our first time. we didn't complete it.

i bled very lightly on my 25th day. been having cramps since. i generally never have cramps. today the 28th day got over. my cycle varies from 28 -31 days at max.
i don't know what's wrong. still haven't bled with full flow. is being pregnant a possibility?

probably not pregnant. Sperm has to enter while you are in your ovulation cycle. It doesn't sound like this is the case.

If this was your first time, you hymen may have been broken. Now if he didn't finish does that mean he didn't ejaculate or that he didn't get deep inside you? It could be possible for him to have started the hymen breaking open, but didn't get it all the way.

Google hymen and look at the picture. Get a mirror and flashlight to check yourself. If you can't do this have your boyfriend check.

If the hymen isn't broken you will need to have him go slow to penetrate you deeply. This will finish the job. Make sure you are really wet and relaxed. There may be an initial shock and pain, but it should go away quickly. Then he can keep pumping into you while your body adjusts to being penetrated. There may be some blood with this which is normal. After the hymen is gone and the vagina recovers, you should be able to enjoy sex. You need to get on the pill until you are ready to get pregnant. You also need to be using condoms. Most important is to relax and learn to enjoy it.

thank you for your reply. he did penetrate but didn't ejaculate.

but why is it that i'm not getting my period properly? is that normal after first time of having sex?
we had sex a couple weeks back. i bled very lightly on my 25th day. full flow still not there today - 29th. is that normal?

i'm really worried..
body hurts. sometimes stomach, head, back. cramps are hurting me. this has never happened to me before.. .

You could have the flu or another bug / virus. Not being on the pill you will have a period that can change. The pill controls that. It does not sound like you are pregnant. You may want to go to the doctor for your symptoms and get the pill while you are there.