hello. I'm 15 years old. fairly young, I know. I lost my virginity in July. it would only hurt when he would go in super deep. but the rest of the time it just felt like something was going in and out of there but no pleasure? I would always imagine it being more painful. it was painful at first but I was able to bear it. so I was wondering will I feel pleasure later on and didn't feel any because it was my first time? help!

Health Guru
Hi Anne, is that the only time you have had sex since then and experienced no real feeling?

Hi Anne, girls and women's sexual responses change over time I remember after my first time having sex thinking "is that it?". I found everything else so much more pleasurable than intercourse. That has changed over time and now intercourse feels incredible. It will probably change for you too. Also, older women tend to find it easier to have orgasms than younger women, up to a point. t is also important to know that many women get sexual satisfaction from clitoral stimulation rather than penetration. Many women never cum from intercourse or only do if their clitoris is stimulated stimulated intercourse. get to know what you enjoy by masturbating without toys or porn. Just you, your body and yput imagination. Then take that into your sex life. Sexuality evolves over time so be patient with yourself and communicate your needs to your bf. Make sure you ate really wet and aroused before attempting intercourse. He needs to know that for some girls that can take 20 minutes of him pleasuring you before you get really aroused. Don't feel guilty about that. Male and female sexuality is different. He needs to take the time to pleasure you, hopefully make you cum before he has intercourse. It's only fair. It has to be fun for all involved. I hope that helps.