I had sex with my boyfriend three times the last month using the pull-out method. It was the first time for both of us. After the first time I got my periods. But the next two times was after my periods. My periods are due in the next two weeks. Am scared if I am pregnant. The last time (the third time) was four days back but it was just for a minute that he penetrated. All the three times I found the penetration very painful. I have not noticed any symptoms yet like, breasts soreness, no vommitings and no cramps. Please help! Are the chances of my pregnancy high?!

P:S-->I have cyst problem as I am a little over weight. Please help!

Health Guru
If your using that method when you have sex you run the highest risk of getting pregnant! Even if if doesn't cum inside you there will be precum present on his penis!
What ever you do next time use a condom.
What sort of pain do you get and when?

The pain is when he thrusts inside me...it does not go in completely that I can feel, neither does it give me any pleasure.

Health Guru
It could just be he goes in to hard or you might not be relaxed and wet enough,
when you say doesn't in right in im wondering if it is when he tries to penetrate your hymen you feel the pain

Yes, maybe it is because I need to relax a bit. So you say there are good chances I might get pregnant?

Health Guru
I think the chance is slim as it depends on several different factors hun.
You say that all most like you want to be pregnant though!
Do you have foreplay first before sex?

Oh no! I dont! Yes, we do have foreplay..

Health Guru
Try getting him to finger you with 1 finger then moving up to 2 before if tries to penetrate you and use a condom and be safe hun