Hi, My age is 21, Recenty i have started having sex with my BF, I feel pain in my breast after intercourse. it last for 1 or 2 days. I always have protective sex, and having my normal periods.

Please help....

Hi, Good that you came out with your problem. It appears that you have beautiful breasts that are getting more attention from your BF during intercourse. All the squeezing does have an effect that lasts for a day or two. Since you are new to it you think that this is a problem - but it is not. You will get accustomed to it as you have more and more sexual intercourse. For the time being try to divert your BF's attention to your vagina and clitoris whenever he tries to maul your breasts.

it is the same problem with my GF.she feels more sex when i touch at her breasts.so she prefer to do sex with the breast.but she feels pain upto 2 or 3 days.she is asking me is it a symbol of any decease or cancer or it is usual.

yes,that's right.My breasts have been sore and my nipples tender after I had sex with my boyfriend 2 days ago.This is because of excessive stimulation of breasts during intercourse.My boyfriend sucks my boobs for hours...so its kind of normal to have a little soreness.

I also feel d same prblm whn my bf press n suck my boobs I also feel sm kind of pain Bt d pleasure too n it's normal to hv pain during intercourse u Dnt hv to worry at all...

My boons hurt after sex but my fb isn't touching them they are lent on but why do they hurt

why pain in breast after intercourse..pain is continue 7 days then feel relax.

Ma'am/sir my gf's breast is in pain last May 30, 2016 until now because i touched her breast and her nipples . And it's new both of us, and a while ago she touched her breast and she feel something a very little like grape-shaped. And i'm worried what would it be ?

If your girlfriend feels any kind abnormal in her breast please have her get it checked out.. Both breast should feel the same. No lumps should be found... please see a doctor...

My girl friend has the same case, if you get to know anything about it, please let me know, I'm also really very worried.

Thanks!:) my boobs are super tender!

Hi my bf sucks my boobs and squeeze I dnt feel pain but I feel my boobs becoming very stiffless and it's not very firm and tight ..

Why does it pain when I masturbate and don't squeeze my breasts either?

Me and my bf had unprotected sex on Wednesday and it’s saturday and my nipples have been burning ever since what does that mean

Hi I'm 61 yrs old and I fell seven years ago and broke my right arm and shoulder, since then my right armpit and breast have been sore to the touch. I did get everything check out then and everything was okay. Still get my yearly breast check up, but now I have a BF and he just start to let's say play with my breast and now it hurts to the touch. Why is that? I have never had any children and breast pain before. Help in pain.