well..i have a question...might just sound really kiddish but i really want to know...!!!
i just wanted to know the effects that SEX has on the menstrual cycle of a woman...!!!!all knind of effects...whether sex increases the frquency of chumin or whether it decreases it....or whether it doesn effect it at all !
i hve surfed the net like thousand times but i have been able to get nothing good regarding this topic...please help ! this is URGENT !!!
THANX %-)

Sex doesn’t have any influence on your menstrual cycle. What can affect your menstrual cycle is taken birth control pills or taken the morning after pills that are also hormonal and that can make a mess out of your menstrual cycle.

The only thing that could happen after practicing a lot of sex is excessive vaginal discharge that is clear and odorless. When you have sex, bartholin’s glands that are situated on both sides of vaginal opening produce more discharge and that is the only side effect I know of and it has nothing to do with menstrual cycle.

The only thing that may disturb the period is an infection, especially sexually transmitted infection like Chlamydia that could cause bleeding between periods or make your periods heavier and more painful.

6 months back i under go abortion
from last 4 months i am getting only oneday menstrualperiod
is this effects to my next pregnancy?

abortions can mess around with your system, I would see a docter about that

only one day menstruation effect on pregnancy

my periods are two weeks early. it came the day after sexual intercourse. i took the morning after pill one week ago. it says that if you take the morning after pill, your periods may come up to FIVE days early - mine are FOURTEEN days early.
can the impact of sexual intercourse affect menstruation (since my period came the day after)?
or is it the morning after pills (which i took one week back)?

Please help!
Urgent....
Thank you!!!

it's the morning after pill in my opinion. sex does not effect menstruation at all unless it results in pregnancy.

im 15 y.o. and im almost 2-3 days delayed .

i had sexual intercourse a few days before the expected date of my mentruation . my bf doesn't ejaculate and when we had the contact , it was my week to be infertile . so am i pregnant ?

I believe that sex can affect the length of your menstrual cycle. I find that when I'm not sexually active, I have a long cycle (35 days) and have my period much less often. When I have a regular partner, my period occurs more frequently (sometimes my cycle is as short as 20 days). There's not much documentation on this, but this has been my experience, that my cycle is strongly affected by whether or not I'm having sex. And I've been tracking my cycle length for eight years on , so I could check over time.

After I met my husband, I had a lot of new emotions that I never had. Being nervous when first meeting him, tears when I missed him and later on a lot of stress because of the planning for the wedding. And than again being nervous when we first had sex. Just after I met my husband, my menstrual cycle changed. I didn't track my menstrual cycle before, but it was about 30 days, and when it changed, the 1st month it was 22 days, next month was 21, than 27 and than 24. I was wondering if it is normal for the menstrual cycle to change after getting married? And also, if my cycle changed and it is so short, can I get pregnant?

I have a quiet similar experience. My cycle is regular, 36 days long, when I'm not sexually active. Having sex, say for a week is enough to change everything, my cycle becomes 29days long, and it's regular. I find it really interesting, would be nice to know what's going on behind...

i just had sex for the first time three weeks ago and i started my period shortly after, my boyfriend has what is called klinefelters syndrome and he was told he cant have kids and we used a condom in addition to further protect from that but my period hasnt come yet and i am always on time i go for 23 days then i have one, occasionally i have one on the 28th day but that is so rare that i usually never have that happen would sex make my cycle change, expecially since that is the first time that i have ever had that region of my body messed with

sex has nuthing to do with ur periods, the morning after pill is supose to give u ur periods.

I am an working lady in IT . Age 25. Have to go through a lot mental pressure, I recently notice that my period dates come either delay or fast......even 10 days after or 5 days before, sometimes. Should i consult doctor, Am i suffering from a serious disease? PLEASE HELP. :'( %-) :-(

Well talking about that sex doesn't mess up the menstrual cycle..
I had sex the first time about 1 year ago . 2 days later i got my period . it was 2 weeks early.
Normally my cycle would be 28 days but ever since it has been 2 weeks . (Now I'm taking the pill and my cycle is 21 days and planning to go on the 28 days pill. )
And not to mention that 3 of my other friends also have the same . When they had sex the first time all of their cycle got much shorter then it used to be.
So if you ask me in my opinion sex can affect the menstrual cycle. But not all people :-)

However, if your cycle does change I would recommend to see the doctor. Just to make sure there aren't any nasty diseases hiding in you or a mini you  XD
( I'm clear btw  :-) )