So this morning I decided to go out to the dollar store to grab a prego stick. So after my purchase I came home and peed on it with my SMU(second morning urine), so the urine sample passes through the window and sure enough there was a very very very faint line, faint enough that you can barely see it. It seems like my eyes were playing tricks on me but it sure enough was there. I will try taking another test tomorrow using FMU and we'll see..

What do you guys think about this!?

I think you need to retest as you planned.

For a valid result the test needs to be definitive.  It should not be subject to interpretation.

Use the first morning urine as it is more concentrated.  It should therefore have a higher level of hCG in it, the hormone the test looks for.

Good luck.

Thank you for your reply! I am definitely going to retest, because it seems to be a bit too light to say that I am prego. I'm never late for my period, but I don't know what's making me late this time. I read some posts saying that the delay of menstrual cycle can be due to stress or horomonal changes, so I am giving my body another two weeks to regulate and by then if I haven't got my period yet I will be testing again!

several of my pregnancy tests where very light and just as u said i thought my eyes where playing tricks,,,id say you wer pregnant xxx

Well today is june 14th, and I haven't recieved my period yet, now I am confused because I tested again and still remained light, I mean light enough to think I was going nuts and crazy about it.. But I will definitely retest again soon or just go straight to my dr and order a blood test..BTW thanks for your reply! It's really helpful to me!