I got a sinus infection after I had 4 wisdom teeth pulled last Thurs. Now I am experiencing severe headache or migraine. I do not know which one. I feel a vein on the side of my head above & behind my ear that pulsates. I have never had a sinus problem before. I am currently taking purcoset &/or motrin for pain & amoxicillan for the infection. I am so uncomfortable & in pain! Any advice or experience?
Thank you,
RKN

I think u might have what is called a dry socket I had all 4 removed and I felt the same way painkillers didn't help I thought i was going to die call your dentist they can pack the sockets which really help if that is the problem.

My sinuses were a mess after my teeth were pulled. I also found out I needed glasses (i thought a lot of the headaches previously were due to the teeth--but no, i really needed glasses). Do you need your eyes checked? Also, Tylenol and Advil don't help sinus headaches, you need to take something that helps fight sinus problems, too.

Thanks

**edited by moderator**

Trigeminal Neuralgia

(your dentist cut your trigeminal nerve)

Trigeminal Neuralgia is something totally different, you don't get it from your dentist, my mom had that and had to have a craniotomy, sounds more like dry socket

Find your local homeopath. Not everyone's cup of tea but in my experience they work wonders and without all the toxins from the medicine that in the long term could cause other problems.
Good luck and get well soon.

I have had my 1 large wisdom tooth taken out, last year and now every time I eat, the food goes into an hole and creates bad bacteria in the back of my nose which really smells only after i have eaten food. anyone else