I was ignoring the pain until I wake up from my sleep because of the pain in my left temporal lobe. It's like a knife that is being stab in my head.. sometimes it's tolerable that I feel that something is IN my head but sometimes it was really painful.. and sometimes even when i am brushing my teeth my left sided face was aching also.. its not my teeth but I am sure its my right face.. No check up was made.. I hope you will help me with my problem.. i'm only 19 yrs.old, and 42kgs.. thanks..

I suggest you see your primary doctor or a neuroligist for an mri

Hello there,

Maybe I am wrong but I believe that you might be suffering from trigeminal neuralgia. This is something that was bothering my sister last year so I know a thing or two about it. Anyhow, this is a chronic pain condition and it affects the trigeminal nerve that carries sensation from your face to the brain.

When you suffer from trigeminal neuralgia things you are doing on a regular basis such as brushing your teeth can really trigger great amount of the pain.

This condition is more likely to affect woman and it needs to be diagnosed so you can get treatment which includes medications, injections and even sometimes surgery. I hope this was helpful and that you will check your condition as soon as possible.