For the past two weeks, I have been feeling a constant dull pressure at the top of my head (it does go away for some periods of time) and occasionally on the side by my ears. It is not a sharp pain but like a dull pressure. It also feels like the skin on my face tingles occasionally. This does not sound like a brain aneurysm or tumor does it? I don't think I am stressed about anything. :-D What are your thoughts?

I am experiencing the exact same thing, if anyone has an answer please email it to ******

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

What you are describing sounds like trigeminal neuralgia.
There are medications that may help. See
your physician. He/she may refer you to a neurologist.

Hello there,

If the poster above me has right and you really suffer from trigeminal neuralgia, than you should know that this is a chronic pain condition which affects the trigeminal nerve. This nerve carries sensation from face to brain. If you suffer from trigeminal neuralgia everyday actions can cause you really big pain.

The fact that is unfortunate about this condition is that it is attacking woman more than men so it could be really good if you are planning to visit your doctor about your condition.

When it comes to the treatment option it is easy treatable and you are not condemned to the pain for the rest of your life. Keep us posted about your condition and good luck.