I have been having sex for a few years now and ever since i first started i have been experiencing kind of a sharp pain when my boyfriend thrusts deeply. It kind of feels like his penis is pushing up against something in my uterus which is painful. I am not sure whyy this happens but it is now starting to get on my nerves because i do not want to worry about him going in too deep during sex. Can anyone explain to me why this happens??

hey, what is happening is your boyfriend is hitting your cervix. im told this is painfull and feels like someone is kicking you in the stomach.

what you can do is talk to him and tell him to not go as deep and as rough. also have you tried different positions? there are several positions which allows for shallower pennetration. i take it your boyfriend is fairly well endowed or you have a shorter vagina? either way the different sex positions plus him being more cautions should help.

let me know if this makes sense.

I agree with Bio.
I think doggy style was one of the positions where I would hit my wife's cervix.
I really hurt, -------------------------- her, not me. 8-|

yup doggie style is one of the positions which allows for more penetration.....